We respect the privacy concerns of users of this website. This Privacy Notice explains how personal information that is collected from and about the visitors to this website is handled.
Information automatically collected from all users
Software programs automatically receive and temporarily store information in our web logs. Some of the information automatically collected when you browse this website includes:
- The network location and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device you used to contact our website
- The type of browser you used
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The pages you access and the documents you download
A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again within a specified period of time, the cookie allows that site to recognize you as a return visitor. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
Web analytics is the collection, measurement, analysis and reporting of website data for purposes of understanding visitor behaviour and improving the website’s usefulness to its users.
This website uses Google Analytics to provide web analytics services. We use the visitor information captured by Google Analytics to improve the user experience of this website and to ensure the content on this website is presented in a manner that makes it easy for site visitors to find and act upon.
Google Analytics uses both session cookies and persistent first-party cookies to track how our visitors use this site. Session cookies have no set expiration date. They are deleted from memory when the browser closes. Persistent cookies have a defined expiration date. The browser will only delete them when they expire (typically after six months).
Google Analytics collects standard Internet log information to track visitor behaviour information as follows:
- Audience related data, including the city and country of origin, language preference, frequency of visits, all a visitor’s activity during a single session, and operating system, service provider and device used to access the site.
- Traffic source data, including the ways visitors arrive at this website (for example search engines, referrals from other sites, marketing campaigns, and social media), keywords visitors entered into a search engine and that brought them to this website, and the landing and exit page used by which a visitors enters and leaves the site.
- Content related data, including measuring user visits and page views to determine the site’s most popular content, technical performance of the site as measured by such elements as average time taken to load a page and server speed, and technical performance broken down further by country and web browser.
The information generated by cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address, truncated to ensure your anonymity) is transmitted to Google. This information is used to compile statistical reports on the website’s activities and enhance the user online experience.
Specific personal information such as a user’s name, phone number or e-mail address is only gathered and retained where users provide such information voluntarily when using a functionality on this website. In such cases, the information collected will be used only for the intended purpose (for example, sending us a message or request for information through our ‘Contact Us’ form).
Please note that this website provides links to other sites that are not covered by this Privacy Notice.